East End School is an environment of LEARNING, HAPPINESS, AND KINDNESS.
East End Celebrates the Retirement of Diana Van Hise!
Congratulations to music teacher Diana Van Hise on her retirement! She has taught for 29 years and has been a member of the East End faculty for 24 years. We thank her for those years of service and the musical education she provided to our students! We wish you a wonderful retirement!
East End School shall serve as the core of a concerned multicultural community of individuals whose mutual respect and cooperation will provide a comforting atmosphere for enlightened growth of the whole child.
To nurture the mind, body and spirit, we shall:
· Encourage fairness and understanding
· Affirm the value of personal differences
· Share ideas and responsibilities
· Teach physical fitness and cultural awareness
Our commitment and efforts will:
· Engender self-respect and confidence
· Nourish creative thought and action
· Develop potential into reality
…..thereby enabling us to entrust today’s youth with tomorrow.