East End School is an environment of LEARNING, HAPPINESS, AND KINDNESS.
East End School shall serve as the core of a concerned multicultural community of individuals whose mutual respect and cooperation will provide a comforting atmosphere for enlightened growth of the whole child.
To nurture the mind, body and spirit, we shall:
· Encourage fairness and understanding
· Affirm the value of personal differences
· Share ideas and responsibilities
· Teach physical fitness and cultural awareness
Our commitment and efforts will:
· Engender self-respect and confidence
· Nourish creative thought and action
· Develop potential into reality
…..thereby enabling us to entrust today’s youth with tomorrow.