EAST END SCHOOL
East End School shall serve as the core of a concerned multi-cultural community of individuals
whose mutual respect and coopeation will provide a comforting atmosphere for enlightened growth
of the whole child.
To nurture the mind, body and spirit, we shall:
· Encourage fairness and understanding
· Affirm the value of personal differences
· Share ideas and responsibilities
· Teach physical fitness and cultural awareness
Our commitment and efforts will:
· Engender self-respect and confidence
· Nourish creative thought and action
· Develop potential into reality
…..thereby enabling us to entrust today’s youth with tomorrow.
The East End Library Catalog is now online and can be used from home or anywhere! This means you can use any computer with an Internet connection to look up your favorite titles, subjects, series, and authors, and find out what's available in the East End Library. Just point to the Library drop-down box on top of this page and then click on Library Catalog.